Procurement Specialist with English or French
4 days left
- Full time
KONSULTANT PROWADZĄCY: IZABELA WĄDOŁOWSKA
W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand the specific needs of business and drive spend through preferred suppliers to maximize value to group and minimize risk exposure
- Maintain quality of transactional documents issued to suppliers to avoid any delays or potential problems caused by vague description of requirements
- Achieve annual and sustainable savings against agreed targets
- Provide data to assist in delivering a commodity Procurement planning strategy in line with Commodity and Country strategy
- Identifying opportunities to create additional value.
- Provide support ensuring maximum contractual protection for the business
- Provide support to internal Customers in all elements the Procurement processes in line with Procurement’s platforms, policies and procedures.
- Provide stakeholders with accurate, clear and concise advice/information and make recommendations and take appropriate action within agreed timescales
- Maintain relationship with Strategic and Tactical stakeholders within the broader Procurement team.
- In the execution of sourcing projects, provide support to assist in instilling a responsive and tactical service and delivery culture, which makes business stakeholders value Procurement.
- Provide support in the application of a range of sourcing approaches, including the use of eSourcing, to deliver the most appropriate business outcomes.
- Assist in influencing the business and act as pathfinder for business (including Legal) and supply market relationships.
- Foster and build relationships with stakeholders and business partners as relevant to role.
- Exercise appropriate governance of Procurement policies and ensure standards are adhered to
- Act as a role model for the values and principles of Procurement.
- Maintain and work effectively with category teams to contribute to the team’s overall savings targets
- Demonstrate and promote the value of closer working between the procurement functions by ensuring appropriate use of each teams services
- Undertake training and development opportunities.
- Demonstrate importance of subject matter expertise through example.
- Continually be aware of the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business
- Assist in the achievement or exceeding of agreed savings target for each sourcing project.
- Relevant Procurement experience with good understanding of Procurement principles and best practices
- Exposure to the use of eProcurement tools to conduct eRFx and e-Auctions, manage contracts and raise a purchasing request
- Previous experience in working as part of a cross-functional team within a multinational organization and supporting business stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Ability to work independently to deliver against objectives to the required quality standards
- Savings through effective negotiations
- Knowledge of English and French – minimum B2 level
Our client offers:
- Stable, interesting and accountable job in the multinational team;
- Interesting path of career in an international organization;
- Career opportunities in an international organization;
- Employees’ benefits: private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance;
- Free card to the parking very close to the building and bicycle racks;
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions;
- Free of charge fitness classes in the mornings and afternoons;
- Relax and games room during breaks;
- Free fruits and unlimited coffee and tea;
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.