Business Consulting - Program Execution Services, Assistant Director
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world
A part of EY’s Consulting service line, PES is a team of seasoned consulting professionals operating globally and executing internal programs that are critical to EY’s strategy and ambitions. We deploy our expertise in the areas of Project Management, Strategy, Technology, Process Improvement, Organization Design, and Organizational Change Management (including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, and communications planning) to contribute to the success of initiatives.
Do you have an extensive background in consulting, and hands on experience of leading and executing strategic business initiatives in large multinational organizations? If yes, then Program Execution Services (PES) has a great opportunity for you. As part of the GDS Program Execution Services (PES) team, your main objective will be to work closely with EY leaders across different geographies in designing, leading and implementing internal business imperatives of varying size and complexity.
We are looking for a future thinking professional with significant experience in leading transformations and strategic initiatives, and leveraging consulting skills, project and change management as key enablers.
Your key responsibilities:
- As management consultants, you will work independently with internal clients to create value by driving EY’s internal transformation efforts and strategic initiatives.
- Bring diverse and thought-provoking perspectives, including relevant market trends, new and innovative ideas from your experience and EY points of view to explore solutions.
- Perform rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and provide insights to accelerate action.
- Speak credibly and confidently about technology and how it can be used to solve business issues.
- Deploy your core skills (particularly Project Management and Change Management) to lead the initiative with governance and control that creates client confidence.
Skills and attributes for success:
- 7+ Years of relevant consulting experience with at least 4+ years of project /change management experience in the Big 4 professional services firms, other global management consultancies or blue-chip organizations.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships at CxO, Partner or Functional Head level.
- Proven ability to guide, lead and coach client leadership / project teams across the lifecycle of complex programs and strategic initiatives.
- Awareness and experience of leveraging technology as enablers.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, including business narratives and storytelling.
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders to drive decisions and consensus.
- Understanding of standard project management methodologies - project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close.
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly, to develop engaging PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work and team across cultures and organizational ranks.
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills.
- Ability to take up travel and conduct multi time zone meetings outside of local business hours, when needed.
What we look for:
- MBA or equivalent advanced education will be an added advantage.
- Certification in Facilitation is desirable.
- Certification in Project Management - PRINCE II, PMP, Agile will be an advantage.
- Certification in Change Management, Design Thinking will be an advantage.
What working at EY offers:
- Interesting top transformation projects with global impact
- Opportunity to skills in a truly global environment
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Car allowance
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.