Risk Management and Contracting Specialist
2 days left
- Full time
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Conducting AML and KYC procedures as per UA legislation and PwC internal policies
- Amending and negotiating contracts and other engagement documents
- Performing assessments for high-risk engagements
- Search of counterparties in ‘blacklists’ and sanction lists
- Identification of potential threats and available safeguards
- Performing other internal compliance procedures
- University degree in law
- Experience in drafting/negotiating engagement documents
- Good understanding of Ukrainian AML and related regulatory policies
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and excellent Ukrainian
- Good time-management and prioritising skills
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Work schedule: full-time employment, 5 days a week
- Official employment, competitive salary
- On-going learning and education
- Work in a great environment
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Global networking opportunities
- Package of benefits: medical insurance, English classes, yoga classes, flexible working hours, fruits, dress code only for business meetings.
- Job offer.
Please see our Privacy Statement here:
Політика в сфері конфіденційності та персональних даних
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.