Senior - Tax Global Compliance & Reporting (m/f)
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Modern tax regulations are highly complex and dynamic. As a tax professional at EY, you'll gain the technical knowledge and industry experience you need to help clients manage their tax obligations effectively and enhance their financial performance. In turn, we'll help you achieve your potential by giving you business advisory experience and professional development. Our senior tax professionals will support you throughout your career, helping you to grow and become a leader in the tax profession. You'll gain wide-ranging experience across industries and geographies in an organization that has an unwavering commitment to quality.
Further to the rapid expansion of our Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team and increasing demand from customers for quality Tax services, we are currently looking to recruit:
Senior Tax Global Compliance & Reporting (m/f)
Joining our Global Compliance & Reporting Services teams, you will participate in diversified projects:
- Preparation & review of corporate tax returns
- Tracking of filing obligations
- Financial data analysis; support IT enabled reporting; handling eFiling
- Review of tax assessments & advances; advise clients on payments
- Preparation & review of year-end tax provisions
- Analyze tax accounts, reconciliations, Tax to provision analysis
- Advise on deferred taxes (IFRS, USGaap)
- Handle routine queries & resolving issues
You will work in conjunction with our tax advisory & transfer pricing teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations. You will further gain experience in working for multi-national and mid-market companies, as well as financial industry sector companies with particular focus on Alternative funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds).
- You hold a university degree or equivalent certification in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar.
- You are skilled in accounting principles and you are interested or experienced in Luxembourg tax reporting support for companies.
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment.
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You are experienced in leading and coaching a team.
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
- You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
We offer you:
- A friendly yet challenging work environment.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- On-going training.
- An international environment full of challenges and development opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.