Senior Business Analyst
3 days left
- Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a new colleague who will be part of our amazing digital team. As a senior business analyst, you will manage the development process throughout the lifecycle of a product and support the ongoing management of the requirements from business stakeholders. You will perform a variety of complex technical or professional work activities requiring the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts. Our digital team is driving a large portfolio of projects helping our Service Lines to apply digital transformation through technologies like software robotics, analytics, artificial intelligence and conversational interfaces.
Your key responsibilities
- Identifying the business need for transformation understanding and defining the problem that the business faces. Identify the opportunities to improve business processes or technologies.
- Building the foundation for the digitalization effort by capturing the business context - problem, current state, desired future state, objectives, Service Line needs and impacted stakeholders.
- Developing requirements through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification. This yields multiple levels of requirements supporting the business vision.
- Managing requirements to the appropriate audience throughout the project to ensure all stakeholders have the same understanding and agreement as to the requirements. All conflicts, issues and changes to requirements should be managed to keep everyone informed of the effects of change and the impact on the solution being delivered.
- Playing a critical communications role interacting with users (Service Lines) and with internal and external developers.
- Ensuring the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested.
- Writing and reviewing business, user and non-functional/system level requirements in the form of use cases, UML, and other similar structured requirements documentation.
- Supporting Service Lines in UAT process and ensuring smooth production project launch.
- Taking responsibility ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the digital team as they relate to requirements.
- Understanding the business case and given program/project scope.
Skills and attributes for success:
- IT or business digitalization background with experience across the systems or product development life cycle in different project phases
- Strong interest in finance, investments, asset management or other financial services related field
- Project management capabilities, being used to work on change activities with matrixial teams using Agile (creating user stories)
- Fast learner being able to acquire knowledge on a variety of projects and technologies
- Eagle eye nature with attention to details is key as we have a strong focus on quality and exceptional customer service
- Digital enthusiast that constantly looks to apply new solutions to solve existing and new problems
- Pragmatist strongly focusing on resolving problems being flexible with solutions that we apply
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree in business with technology consulting or technical experiences, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in business analysis or related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
- Work experience in a professional services industry Big 4 is preferred
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- A fluent command in English. French and/or German would be preferable and any other language being an advantage.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Some RPA experience (BluePrism)
- Some Cognitive Services experience (Microsoft, IBM Watson)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
What we look for:
- Passion for business transformation using technology
- Hands-on experience with business transformation suites and standards (like BPMN 2.0, Lean)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (DevOps Azure, JIRA, MS Project etc.) and standards (Agile Scrum, Hermes, PMI, Prince2)
What we offer
- Dynamic teamwork: You’ll work with brilliant and innovative professionals who are devoted to building a better working world.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.