Legal Reporting Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Legal Reporting Analyst for our IT Integration Management Department who will collaborate closely with the distributed teams in State Street. The team is responsible to deliver the legal, annual and system reporting for our fund accounting platform SimCorp Dimension. Tasks include analysis, requirement specification and configuration of the relevant modules in SimCorp Dimension for legal and annual reporting as well as system reporting. This role will also actively support collaboration and integration with our global teams and solutions.
What you will be responsible for
As Legal Reporting Analyst you will:
- Analysis of technical requirements in the back office, design and implementation of IT solutions and processes
- Configuration, development and technical support of the legal reporting modules (Solvability, AWV, EZB, GroMiKV, etc.) in the SimCorp Dimension back office system
- Conception, development and support of individual reports with Crystal Reports
- Evaluation and provision of data via SQL (ad hoc reporting)
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Customer and solution oriented thinking keeping in mind companies standards and processes
- High motivation to evolve with the team and a changing operating model
- Strong analytical skills to understand and transform business requirements into system configuration and reports
- Pronounced ability to think analytically, structured approach and understandable presentation of complex facts and relationships
- Experience in working in a distributed environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good team player; open and willing to share know-how; working together with peers and develop as a team
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Completed bank training, completed degree (e.g. business administration, business informatics, mathematics) or comparable training
- Experience in the independent analysis of complex topics and their implementation / solution
- Experience in the transformation of laws and regulatory circular notes into business requirement specifications and implementation
- Experience with the SimCorp Dimension fund accounting system
- Sound knowledge of relational database systems (preferably Oracle), programming skills in SQL and XML
- Proficient in English and German
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.