Finance Tech Coordinator
Under minimum supervision, the Finance Technical Coordinator works independently most of the time. The role will deal with more complex reports and projects, and will also facilitate resolution of more complex issues and drive their timely completion.
- Perform monthly/quarterly/annual process as part of the company-wide reporting cycle. Prepare the analysis and production of all reports and any presentation of financial results to stakeholders as required.
- Responsible for various routine and increasingly complex accounting, finance and management reporting duties. Compile data for various financial reports. Proactively initiate and perform deep dive and root cause analysis to identify potential core issues in managing deliverables of the team.
- Research and resolve complex accounting, finance and reporting issues with the onshore Functional Managers.
- Technically well-versed in multiple functional areas/scope of the team. Expected to provide training to new hires and conduct regular coaching to junior team members.
- Expected to initiate process improvement initiatives as necessary. Work with various internal and external partners on cross-functional processes or projects, providing analytical and procedural expertise.
- Actively participate in special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Interact with both internal and external auditors.
4-6 years of related experience in the relevant functional area. Functional areas may cover Accounting; Financial, Management & Statutory Reporting; Financial Control, Taxation and other Accounting and Finance-related areas.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- System knowledge of PeopleSoft, HFM and other similar systems used in general accounting and financial reporting.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
- Knowledge in accounting, reporting and financial analysis usually acquired through a 4-year degree program or related work experience is required.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.