- Manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Gain an understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilise that knowledge on engagements.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Identify existing or potential problem areas and non-compliance with established policies, procedures and contracts.
- Accumulate, review and analyse financial and operational data.
- Work with management team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Keep abreast of current developments in accounting, auditing, and internal control.
- Back up on compliance audit and answering inquiries.
- Provide necessary reports to the Business and Stakeholders.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with accreditations: LCCI/ACCA/CA/CPA.
- Good knowledge of basic book keeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting and audit standards, tax laws and filling procedure.
- Proven working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel, MS Word.
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Highly organised and work well under pressure.
Apply for Audit assistant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly