FP&A Manager - Top Fortune 500 Company
2 days left
- Experience level
Reporting to Finance Director, this role will be responsible for a business unit's overall P&L and to present executive views, and to inform business actions.
Top Fortune 500 Company, a leading player in industrial sector.
- Assist BU head to setup annual budget and monthly rolling forecast;
- Participate to analyze the assumption of P&L and cash flow during bidding proposal period
- Reporting: Sales & Margin performance in detail monthly tracking / Pricing analysis / New & Carry over Gain, Loss and pipelines analysis / Bad Debt & AR aging by key customer tracking, etc.
- Assist BU head to drive sales growth/turnaround, margin improvement plan, SG&A saving, working capital management and DSO improvement
- Prepare and present Monthly Business Review to Greater China General Manager and other relevant cross-functional leaders
1. Finance Management Trainee background preferred
2. Solid FP&A analysis skill, could tell the insight behind data
3. 5-10 years working experience
4. Leadership qualified
5. Fast learner and career driven
1. Stable business with steady growth
2. Great rotation platform - future commercial finance manager or controller to be
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Jiang on +8621 6062 3078.