BI Manager - Top Industrial Fortune 500 Company
7 days left
- Experience level
Reporting to Finance Director, this role will be responsible for Business Intelligence work and provide analytical insights to enable decision making.
Top Industrial Fortune 500 Company with double digit growth business.
* Utilizing visualization tool to generate dashboard to enable business team to view KPI
* Deliver insight based on data result to Marketing team and guide their strategy, including:
Customers acquisition and convert analysis to help them to find primary and secondary growth users and better do marketing strategy
Quantitative and qualitative persona analysis to understand loyalty customers
* Convert business requirement into specific data requirement and communicate with tech team in Agile process
* Participate management-level program to design core metrics and work together with developers to set up data tracking and alert system
* Design end-to-end data tracking path and KPI system to support business team to make decision
* Provide effective analysis for each campaign for marketing team
1. Experience of UFIDA and Power BI is a must
2. Good English
3. Career driven and good communciation skill
1. Stable business with steady growth
2. Great rotation platform - may rotate to business or finance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Jiang on +8621 6062 3078.