Sales Ledger Clerk
An amazing opportunity has arisen in the Derby area for a full time, permanent sales ledger clerk role.
Our client are a successful small business in the Derby area who are looking for a full time sales ledger clerk to join their expanding team. You will report directly into the finance manager and work closely with the wider finance team.
- Inputting invoice details onto accounts system
- Ensuring prices charged are correct and any discounts have been applied
- Raising invoices
- Dispatching supplier statements
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer queries
- Allocation of cash
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of a larger team
- Knowledge of the sales assistant ledger role (essential)
- Flexible & adaptable
- A good telephone manner
This is a permanent role with competitive rates of pay - all interviews will be done via Microsoft TEAMs or Zoom.