1 day left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
If you are looking for a temporary role in payroll then this could be the role for you - we are looking for a payroll assistant based in Lincoln to work for a 6 month period for a company in the Lincoln area.
Our client are looking for an experienced payroll assistant who is able to work from home and travel to their office in the Lincoln area for one day a week initially for paperwork purposes.
- Day to day administration of client payrolls to include RTI submissions and end of year reporting
- Overseeing department workflows
- Keep up to date with PAYE/NIC/Statutory payments and auto enrolment updates
- Send BACS payments
- Ensure BACS payments and Payflow are sent on time
- Assist with reviewing and checking of payrolls
- Assist payroll manager with the setup of pension schemes and any new payrolls and any ad hoc project work as required
- Pro-actively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis
- Work collaboratively with other departments
- Assist the team in dealing with the more complex payroll queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Payroll experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to work from home
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team on on your own
If you are interested in this particular temp role as a payroll assistant you must be available to start in asap and be available to work 5 days a week.
The successful payroll assistant will report directly into the payroll manager.