2 days left
- Experience level
This role will report to Finance Controller and be responsible for the whole costing department.
Our client is the well-know FMCG MNC that has been established for more than 100 years globally. They have also received multiple awards for human rights and equality. They are now looking for the Finance Controller to be based in their plants and working with the director to further drive the continuous improvement within the organisation.
- Responsible for product costing and analysis including new product costing, variance reporting and inventory management
- Completing multiple varieties of ad hoc analysis & reports to support business decisions
- Supporting the annual budgeting, monthly forecasts, expenses, and report on financial results including variance analysis of Financial and Operational metrics
- Supporting department teams by providing historical trend analysis for all materials, and identify cost saving opportunities
- Must have professional qualification (ACCA, MICPA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA)
- Min 5 years of managerial experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package
- Autonomy to drive continuous improvement within the organisation
- Potential opportunity for oversea assignments
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Elaine Lai on +603 2302 4018