With a complex, entirely unique business model and market-leading advances, our client is a technology company that has experienced exponential growth within its unique sector.
Their innovation, commitment to service and time efficiencies servicing the property market has been a game changer.
Fantastic CBD based offices, a fully stocked kitchen, great events to celebrate success and a collaborative culture makes this an enviable workplace. With a management team brimming with talent, this Financial Accountant position represents a terrific opportunity.
This role has become available due to the person we recruited for the position just over a year ago being promoted. This is a business that invests in developing its people.
Working closely with (and being trained by) a well-regarded Big 4 qualified Financial Controller, you will take on an attractively broad role offering challenge and variety.
This position incorporates management accounting, financial accounting and financial planning and analysis coupled with commercial and value add project involvement. Your role as Financial Accountant will include (but not be limited to):
- Provide transparency and commentary around variances
- Preparing short and long term cash flow forecasts
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on business performance
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity and cost saving initiatives
- Annual budget preparation
- Preparation of month end and board reports for use by senior management
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Preparation of divisional financial statements
- BAS, PAYG, FBT and payroll tax compliance
- Acting as the first point of contact for finance related queries
- Projects and continuous process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this Financial Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Either making your first move out of Chartered, or, have a mix of Chartered and Commercial experience (commercial experience could include working as a Senior Financial Accountant, Senior Accountant or equivalent with a thirst for taking on a broader position)
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. ACA, CA or equivalent)
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively liaise and partner with multiple stakeholders
- Be excited to take on a position with a broad remit where you can add value, take on responsibility and grow your skillset
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 6002 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.