Audit Semi Senior
2 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a role will allow you to work under your own initiative either in the office or on site at client's premises. This role will also allow you to progress and develop your career.
This client requires a part qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with a UK based audit and accounts background. You must have previously performed a role with at least 70% audit content.
This central London accountancy practice pride themselves on working with both local and international businesses. They offer fantastic service to clients; being experienced, enthusiastic and effective.
Our client really believes in their staff and put a lot of energy into ensuring they feel rewarded and providing opportunity for career progression. They believe that with the right attitude and guidance individuals can make a real contribution to the business and progress.
This central London firm has also experienced successful and consistent growth business both organically and through acquisition.
The successful Audit Semi Senior candidate will be required to carry out the following;
- Produce the Audit of accounts for both corporate and non-corporate entities of various sizes.
- Attend on site field work and testing for review of Audit seniors/manager.
- Close liaison with clients and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level Corporate & non-corporate preparation of accounts.
- Develop and be able to deal with audits from the planning stage through to finalisation to be reviewed by partner.
- Design and complete assurance work in accordance with engagement plan.
- Produce VAT returns & management accounts assignments.
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls.
- Preparation of Corporation & Income Tax Computations & CT600 Returns
The successful Audit Semi Senior will have the following skills:
- Up to date knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Taxation and statutory accounts knowledge. Confident applying FRS102
- Hold or be working towards an ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Able to meet time constrictions and tight deadlines.
- IT literate with Microsoft Office.
- CCH, Quickbooks, Xero, Sage & IRIS experience is desirable
- Minimum 2 years of experience in auditing in a UK. practice.
- Inter-personal and customer service skills are essential.
- Personable and confident.
- Top 100 Accountancy Practice
- Great Client Exposure
- Training development programmes including soft skills
- Fantastic benefits
- Flexible working