Financial Planning and Analysis Controller
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The successful candidate will report to the regional Head of Finance & Controlling for the Business Unit RES EMEA and will work closely with them on regional reporting, month end closings, forecast and budget process for the Region. You will also be in charge of supporting special projects and region-wide initiatives as well as process, tools and systems standardisation and harmonisation.
Our client is a global leader in their field, their customers benefit from commitment to innovation, performance and quality and from a responsive network of 180 world-class manufacturing facilities and service centres across the globe, combining the advantages of a global company with the flexibility of a local partner.
In your role, you will report to the regional Head of Finance & Controlling for the Business Unit RES EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia) and will be responsible for:
- Conducting standard and ad hoc financial analysis in Actuals, Rolling Forecast, and planning periods
- Conducting monthly closing process, preparing management reports and presentations for the Business Unit
- Supporting legal entities in reporting processes, and reporting system (SAP BPC) and preparation of reporting templates
- Driving harmonisation and standardisation of reporting and finance processes within the region
- Supporting special projects and region-wide initiatives (Net Working Capital Improvement, Margin Analysis, Growth initiatives, Capital expenditure, operations projects, ERP improvement and implementation projects)
- Acting central point in the region finance team, you will interact daily with the local controllers, and will be expected to proactively challenge ways of working to improve efficiency and meet business expectations.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Have a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Accounting or Controlling, ideally from a manufacturing background
- Preferable Prior Financial Analysis experience
- Can demonstrate impact and tangible results, with a high level of financial accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent data analysis skills & high proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP and/or MS DAX
- Team player with "can do" attitude, "hands on" mindset, and ability to work across functions / teams.
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits.
- Fantastic opportunities to progress across the business.