Senior Consultant - Business Process Solutions (Accounting Service)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their essential operational processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, co-sourcing, and project related services.
- Assist Managers in performing accounting engagements;
- Assist Managers in preparing proposals and business development materials;
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records under the instructions of Senior/Manager
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into accounting softwares (SAP, Quick book, Xero…)
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers;
- Research, analyze accounting issues and draft accounting advice related to business transactions;
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Demonstrate a professional working attitude
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably with an international accounting firm.
- Some experience with ERP systems in the past – MS Navision is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a Professional Qualification as recognized by ISCA
- Chief Accountant certification & IFRS/USGAP conversion will be advantageous.
- Willing to be outsourced to client sites as required
- Self-starter, organized, attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment on several projects
- MS Office experience required including extensive Excel knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.