C/SC/AM - Indirect Tax
KPMG Indirect Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which includes all Indirect Tax matters, covering Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs duties and Goods and Services Tax (GST). We also cover the Price Control and Anti Profiteering legislation. Our clients are from a wide range of industries such as the manufacturing, utilities, hotels and infrastructure industries. Our ITP professionals are well-trained to render value added advice to our clients.
- Assisting Directors and Managers in the performance of assignments for related portfolio of clients
- Liaising with the Government authorities on finalization of tax matters
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
Closing Date - Dec. 31, 2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.