Funds Compliance Officer for our Management Company - Luxembourg
For our Management Company in Luxembourg, we are
currently looking for a Funds Compliance Officer to join the Compliance
and AML/CFT team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere
adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Join Alter Domus Management Company, 3rd party ManCo
- Work directly with Compliance, AML/CFT and operational teams
As Compliance Officer, you will assist the Conducting Officer in charge of Compliance of the Company and report to the Luxembourg Head of Compliance and to the Board of Directors of the Company. Progressively you will be led to take on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the Management Company is fully compliant to all the relevant rules, regulations and CSSF circular (e.g. 18/698);
- Assess the appropriateness of internal policies, procedures and guidelines, make recommendations for amendments and perform regular and comprehensive compliance related risks assessments and testing;
- Maintain and update compliance policies, procedures, compliance monitoring plan, AML policies etc.;
- Ensure the Compliance Monitoring Program is adequately implemented;
- File and liaise with CSSF as required;
- Ensure regulatory filings are prepared and filed in time for deadlines;
- Promote a compliance culture;
- Report to the Board and Luxembourg Head of Compliance on regular basis as well on issues and deficiencies observed as regards procedures and policies as well as any measure taken;
- The Compliance Officer will be the POC with the FIU and registered on the GoAML portal
- With minimum of 5 years’ experience as Compliance Officer or expert in the fund industry, you are able to take important responsibilities and work with autonomy on an AML function
- You have a perfect knowledge of the organisation and activity of UCITS Management Companies and AIFM
- You are familiar with the legal and regulatory framework which applies on the Management Company, particularly the CSSF Circular 18/698
- You are able to engage good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients, investors and external service providers
- You have a professional level of English (spoken and written), French is considered as an asset, any additional language is a plus
- You have excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are proactive, learn quickly and strive for results.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.