Service Desk Team Leader (12-18 months fixed term contract) # 164920
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
This role in Service Delivery offers a broad experience across multiple business lines & functional areas
- Exposure to senior management across the firm & opportunities to drive significant impact to the Bank
- You will have the opportunity to work with Global team in supporting flawless process execution
- Acting as an Account payable point of contact for the direct queries raised by the business partners and external vendors.
- Develop a sound understanding of all vendor issues and seek ways to improve the process
- Manage and respond to queries/issues raised from internal clients/bank and employees
- Support key business partners in generating business reports for internal and external reporting.
- Continuously monitor work flows/ processes and analyze performance reports, identify room for improvement and define/ deploy or propose improvement measures
- Highlight error/control gaps on timely basis and suggest/support the remediation
- A professional Accountancy Qualification with 4-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience of working within a business process outsourcing environment especially in area of Accounts Payable customer support/service operations
- English language is must, German language would be a plus
- An in-depth understanding and working experience of end-to-end Accounts payable life cycle.
- Good experience on Requisition Management : PR to PO Conversion
- Possess a strong customer centricity, have good attention to details by taking accountability and responsibility to resolve
- Hands on experience on Accounts payable service ticketing tool and hot line support system, reporting tools and Process MIS reporting
- Strong approach of Servicing environment
- Building good working relationships with internal clients, suppliers and global support teams within and outside functions.
- Drive the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes
- Experience in Investigating and resolving high priority and complex complaints /queries
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills
- Excellent problem solving attitude & interpersonal and People Management skills
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.