Senior Operational Tax (m/f)
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
As part of the expansion of our Tax department composed of more than 500 tax experts, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant in Tax Regulatory Compliance and Operational Taxes for our Financial Services industry department.
In the frame of FATCA, CRS and QI, PwC is helping in being compliant with reporting obligations and in implementing regulations. PwC is also helping its clients to introduce the new obligations arising from the various revisions of the European Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC 6).
As a Senior Associate, you will:
- Work for multinational and local clients and provide tax advice in the specific field of FATCA, CRS, QI and on tax transparency;
- Participate in client meetings;
- Be in charge of proposing innovative and value added solutions such as transforming existing tax manual processes into efficient technology driven ones;
- Have the opportunity to give in-house and external training courses to our team members and to our clients and you will have a chance to take part in conferences and events on specific topics;
- Support and develop junior staff.
- You have an University degree in economics, management or law, with a major in tax legislation and taxation;
- You have at least 3 years of experience ideally within the tax department of an audit/tax firm or the tax/Back-office securities department of a bank with a focus on operational taxes, withholding tax reclaims , tax reporting, FATCA/CRS/QI;
- You are familiar with taxation of financial instruments and tax rules related to individuals (France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg);
- You have strong analytical skills and you have previously worked on project management;
- You are supportive of the use of technology;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You speak English fluently. Knowledge of French and/or German would be an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.