Deals Graduates - KSA
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryOur graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career.
Help our clients handle any financial situation. You could work on anything from major mergers or international takeover bids, to economic crime investigations, or business crises and cases of insolvency.
One Deals Graduate programme
During your three-year programme, you will gain the diverse experience needed to develop your skills and expertise from different teams within our Deals practice, including Business Recovery Services, Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Forensic Services, Capital Projects.
Our Deals team operate across all industry sectors - clients range from corporates and private equity houses, to major government departments and private sector contractors and developers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or Business disciplines (classes of 2020 & 2021)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Fluency in Arabic is an advantage)
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
By joining us in Deals, you’ll be part of our innovative international career development programme which we call ‘Edge’. As part of Edge, you’ll receive in‑depth training, participate in international events and build your global network. At the end of the graduate programme you’ll become a PwC Master of Deals
If you have not graduated from the UK, your application will be reviewed from January, 2020Travel Requirements
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.