Assistant Team Leader - 10 vacancies
Reporting: Team Leader
Educational Qualification: ACCA (partially or fully qualified)
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts or MIS reporting
Total Vacancy: 10
Salary Range: Max. 5 – 6 lpa
Co-ordinate the team along with the TL. Prepare/maintain books of account & MIS; and ensure delivery of accurate reporting on time.
- Assist TL in tasks related to clients. Manage & train team members in absence of TL.
- Ensure appropriate information flow between UK office & Clients - including holding professional discussions with them over the phone.
- Guide and alert Clients/UK/ATL on any procedural flaws or mistakes noticed in their financial controls.
- Be a mentor to at least two AA or AE.
- Carry out work-allocation to the team.
- Assist TL in new client setup/implementation.
- Assist in year-end audits, production of forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare cash flow/cash position to inform the client for their fund management and future payments.
- Prepare the VAT returns and P11Ds.
- Review and ensure all the batches (food, drink, expense and others) are posted on time.
- Review bank reconciliation and ensure all queries are resolved and/or reported.
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of Payroll Journals.
- Liaise with UK account handler and make necessary amendments to monthly accounts if required and provide the final reports.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation files.
- Ensure all vendor ledgers are accurate and up to date.
- Analyse weekly staff costs by departments.
- Complete Weekly tasks including: a) sales & bank reconciliation, b) Sales ledger allocation, c) Cost reconciliation, d) Weekly P&L and wage cost analysis, e) Bank receipts & taking reconciliations, f) sales journals, g) petty cash
- Design & develop analytics report for weekly reports. Enhance and provide value addition to existing report.
- Prepare weekly accounts/analytical reports (with accurate Sales & Cost of Sales). Provide troubleshooting if required.
- Provide support/training to client for Cash-up Online, and resolve their queries.
- Report on weekly performances to client.
- During new client Setup: Guide and train clients on setting up systems and procedural controls.
- Analytical/Logical aptitude
- Financial reporting and Finalizing books as senior accountant
- Flexible in Shift timing
- Good Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Knowledge of account software
- Proficient in Excel
- Sound Accounting knowledge
Paperchase has been a cutting-edge service provider to the restaurant industry for over two and a half decades, offering a range of accounting, book-keeping, payroll, and analytical solutions. We add sustainable value to our clients' business in a professional environment. The business began with a modest client base but has grown over the years into a reputed accountancy firm within the industry. At present, we have a vast client base, spread to 12 cities across the globe.
Why join Paperchase?
Be a part of an expanding global Hospitality-Accounting KPO spread in 6 countries Opportunity to work with various Michelin Star restaurants ISO-27001 Certified organisation Competitive Salary
- Employee-centric work culture
- Situated in Ahmedabad's prime location – Satellite
Our Vision: “Emerge as a Global leader and Client Partner by empowering the Hospitality Accounting space with unparalleled service and innovative delivery platforms.”
Our Mission: “Develop an unmatched talent-pool for providing innovative and cost-effective solutions in the realm of Accounting, Book-keeping and Payroll, dedicated to keeping Clients first.”