Sr Accounts Officer / Senior Management Accountant - 20 vacancies
As a Senior Accounts Officer in the QX F&A division you will need to review our client’s financial reports and other documents to ensure they are accurate. The role requires you to analyze fiscal activities and ensure that they conform to accounting and permissible requirements. You will be collaborating with QX’s Accounting and Finance team while also preparing financial statements on monthly or as required basis. One of your primary functions will be to determine whether the financial statements are in accordance with the accounting records.
PREPARATION OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS BY ACCOMPLISHING THE FOLLOWING TASKS :-
- Amortize the prepaid based on period of service for the expenses - for both New & Existing invoices by recording the Journal entries.
- Update the prepayment schedule in MACs with new entries recorded for the month and amortize accordingly
- Reversal of Old accruals, after they are closed, rejected or invoice received.
- Provision of New Accruals based on PO's pending invoice booking in the current month.
- Update the Accruals schedule
Processing Month End Transaction entries
- Landlord Payment entries and Inter site & Inter Company Recharge between group entities
- Rental revenue entries
- Payroll entries and accruals
- Other Journal entries
Nominal Ledger Scrutiny to ensure the following:
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of all the Nominal Account codes to ensure that the transactions are accurately recorded in that month
- To review, there are no duplication of expenses recorded in that month
- The Prepayments are properly released in that month.
- The accrual entries are properly recorded and reversed in the subsequent months
- There is no omission of any particular expense in that month.
Roll forward of Management Accounts Template
- Run the Trial Balances - Monthly, Year to Date & up to previous year end
- Run the Nominal Activity report (for site review in CSV format)
- TELEPHONIC REVIEW OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS WITH CLIENT'S STAFF
- IN DEPTH VARIANCE ANALYSIS (COMMENTARY UPDATES BY A MAC PREPARER BASED ON THE VARIANCE ANALYSIS CRITERIA)
- PREPARATION OF Finance Packs for clients which involves preparation of Funding statement, cashflow projections & commentary on the Varainces on P&L statement
- ASSISTING IN BUDGET PREPARATION
- PREPARATION & UPDATE OF FORECAST ON QUARTERLY BASIS
- Preparation of Balance Sheet of clients on monthly basis & to ensure they are no reconciling items standing on the B/s. All the odd issues/balances to be resolved
- Working on preparing the files for Audit queries from the Auditors of the Clients
- Settling the Inter company Balance by preparing the Fund Transfer Statement
- Single point of contact for the Accommodation Managers , Operation Managers , Finance Managers & 3rd party clients
- Working out the Revenue of the sites by referring the Agreements already in place
Skills / Experience required:
- ACCA part qualified / Affiliate with 0 to 5 years’ experience working as an Accountant / Management accountant.
- ACCA affiliates who are freshers are most welcome.
- Experience of using Sage line 50 accounting software will be an added advantage
- Ideally have worked in a multi site high volume high transaction environment.
- Brilliant Communication skills.
- Excellent Client Management Skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic and challenging environment and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to organise and co-ordinate with the team including dealing with performance and development issues.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on strict deadlines,
- Sound accountancy experience and knowledge
- Ability to use initiative, manage own workload and manage conflicting priorities.
- Lateral thinker and problem solver.
- Articulate, energetic and resilient.
- Strong attention to detail but at the same time a change orientated mind-set.
- Experience of using various accounting software packages and reporting tools.
- Excellent Computer skills specially excel skills
- A proven track record of continuous improvement in a changing environment.
- Credibly communicate expectations and issues clearly, possess a strong team ethos and rigorous approach.
- Stable employment track record and long term commitment.
Apply for Sr Accounts Officer / Senior Management Accountant - 20 vacancies
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly