Assistant Manager, Finance
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Fast-track CAREER progression (performance driven culture with continuous learning & development initiatives)
- Strong culture of TEAMWORK
- Competitive BENEFIT (including Flexible Working Arrangement)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
- Consolidate and compile the accounts and financial information of the company and report.
- Analyze and present financial data, reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries to provide management information on cost allocation and control, comparison of result against budget, income and expenditure analysis.
- Maintain full set of accounting records and control systems such as general ledger and subsidiary ledgers.
- Maintain up to date accurate financial and accounting records by performing periodic reconciliations on Bank accounts, Creditors, Debtors with records of external party.
- Organize and direct timely and accurate preparation of financial reports and management accounts.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategize solutions, and help organizations run efficiently.
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
DESIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- MUST be a qualified ACCA, CPA, ICAEW or CIMA holder.
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Those who has audit experience in property developer industries are highly encouraged to apply.
- Have great organization skills and boast a high degree of precision.
- Strong spreadsheet proficiency.
- Self motivated and strong desire to achieve more in their career.
Apply for Assistant Manager, Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly