Our client is a consumer goods business with a range of well-known, attractive household brands. They experienced exponential growth last year which is set to continue in 2021.
With an extremely collaborative and upbeat office culture, this is an environment where all ideas are welcome. Working two days from home and three in their modern offices, this is a business that has adapted well to the new way of working
Reporting in to a talented and cheerful Big 4 trained CA who loves to develop her team, this is an excellent opportunity to learn within a stable & successful business you’ll be proud to say you work for.
As Financial Accountant you will work closely with and be trained up by the Financial Controller. Your role will be broad and evolve to see you take responsibility for all financial accounting related duties. You will quickly become responsible for month end reporting whilst also helping to drive exciting process improvement initiatives.
Due to their significant growth, the business is embarking on numerous projects to improve their reporting infrastructure and implementing best practice across the organisation. You will play a major role in these projects and have the chance to liaise with multiple departments and stakeholders providing terrific exposure.
To be considered for this Financial Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Either making your first move out of Chartered, or, have a mix of Chartered and Commercial experience (commercial experience could include working as a Financial Accountant, Senior Accountant or equivalent with a thirst for taking on a broader position)
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, ACA or equivalent)
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively liaise and partner with multiple stakeholders
- Be excited to take on a position with a broad remit where you can add value, take on responsibility and grow your skillset
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Accountant position, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5997 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.