Senior Internal Auditor
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing Internal Audit function in the Midlands.
Leading global brand with a large presence in the Midlands.
As a Senior Auditor you'll be responsible for undertaking risk-based financial and operational audits across the business, taking full responsibility for the review from scoping to report drafting and clearance of the report. You'll report into the Internal Audit Manager and work closely with senior management and key business stakeholders to present audit and investigation findings and make recommendations for improvement. As this is a high-profile role which will involve considerable liaison with Senior Managers excellent interpersonal communication skills are a must. Ideally, you'll have gained significant experience within a large professional services firm and have experience of SOX compliance and Risk Management.
ACCA/ACA qualified accountant or a qualified IIA Auditor, the successful candidate will be experienced in the following areas:
- Prior experience of performing risk-based audit work and experience of auditing financial and compliance controls.
- Experience of auditing within companies of equivalent size and industry to the UK business.
- Professional and robust challenging mindset.
- Experience of SOX Compliance.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the proven ability to influence.
- Self-motivated and efficient, able to manage own time and work unsupervised.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyse data and draw conclusions based on sound judgement
- Solid project management skills
Excellent package and progression on offer.