Oklahoma City law firm seeking an accountant with high integrity and strong critical thinking skills to join our small accounting team! This person must be able to perform tasks that require attention to detail and a high amount of concentration to perform accurate work. Our firm offers outstanding culture and work life balance that prioritizes our employees above all. The ideal candidate will be highly self–motivated, proactive by nature, with a willingness to solve problems and improve processes. Among other accounting duties, this job will include entering daily transactions and handling accounts payable. The position will be trained to be fully responsible for accounts payable and will fulfill the role as backup for billing, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and assisting with various reports. Candidate should be proficient in QuickBooks and Excel but also able and willing to learn new software programs.
This is a full–time position with salary and benefit package provided.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High level of confidentiality
- Collaborate and work well with a team
- Desire to learn new skills and grow within the company
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Process and procedure driven
- Comfortable with different types of accounting software
- Proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other finance–related degree preferred but not required
- 1–3+ years of relevant accounting experience