Accountant _GL & Reporting
5 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
The successful candidate will be part of the team who are overall responsible for General Ledger and Reporting. She/he is responsible to submit accurate and timely financial reports to regional management and Corporate office; and make sure Statutory reports and tax filing prepared on a timely basis as legally required.
Are you a finance professional who is seeking for a rewarding career in a global MNC, with fun office work space and work life balance ? Come and join our client who is embarking on the next journey of transformation with opportunities for learning.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, business minded accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of GL Accountant.
The ideal GL Accountant will be confident in leading a business financially. You will be responsible for the growth of the company and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and preferably a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 4 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions in a sizeable multinational corporations or listed companies
- Exposure to broad business issues and demonstrated analytical capability
- Willing to adapt to changes, with positive mind-set
- A confident personality with strong communication & stakeholder management skillset
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP preferably) and reporting ( Longview preferably)
- With knowledge of local GAAP tax and audit experience is preferred.
Attractive benefits or remuneration accompanied with well-crafted career pathway for all candidates with world class communication, analytical and interpersonal skills that strives to perform among a team of world class teammates.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.