The Management Accountant will be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting of financial performance to senior stakeholders whilst delivering operational KPI reporting for divisions
Our client is a leading business with an excellent reputation in their market and are based in Bristol
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including interrogation and understanding of variances to budget.
- Weekly sales reporting & forecasting
- Development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Manage Fixed Asset registers and reporting on Capex spend to the board.
- Financial support to the Financial Controller, Group Managing Director, Operations Manager, & Credit control team.
- Accounting for Overheads
- Actively supporting the Group's Debt and Cashflow objectives
- Provide independent commercial challenge to the decisions made within the Division.
- Prepare and evaluate property investment decisions & commercial initiatives
- Designing, building and maintaining key financial controls
- Providing information to the External Auditors and responding to queries
- Designing, building and implementing Financial reporting in PowerBI using data from multiple systems
- Investment appraisals (including P&L budgeting, IRR, Sensitivity analysis).
- Post-acquisition appraisal of performance.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Management Accountant and will be studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
A salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 is on offer depending on experience as well as study support towards an accountancy qualification