Business / Project Analyst, Senior Associate
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your new team
Global Accounting Operations (GAO) team in Global Finance Center Krakow (Poland) provides a wide range of complex accounting services.
Why this role is important for us
GAO control Hub acts as a first line support for the Global Accounting Organization to coordinate and introduce Finance Program and Policies as well leads various improvement projects and initiatives.
Who we are looking for
An experienced professional with knowledge of accounting principles, Project Management and experience in Senior Management Reporting.
Your new role
Scope of main job responsibilities:
- Coordinating, communicating, managing and explaining Finance Programs applicable to GAO across organization
- Leading Project Initiatives around Global Accounting Organization and Global Finance Centre
- Acting as an Archer Champion within GAO to effectively support Issue Management and perform regular reporting
- Providing to GAO subject matter expertise around Risk & Controls Programs and Policies
- Executing Finance Program timely completion to ensure GAO adherence to all required Programs
- Supporting process improvement efforts
- Supporting Audit Issues timely closure
- Monitoring SLA, SOP, BPM Taxonomy, Performance Metrics and ISRMP execution
- Supporting Regulatory Reporting (Representative Letter, 14Q FR-Y)
- Work with Business Risk Management, SOX and BCP Teams
- Sharing best practices to implement a strong and robust control environment in GAO
What we value
Desired skills and expertise:
- 5-6 years of professional experience in in Finance industry – Accounting, Controls, Audit and/or Project Management
- Management Reporting experience would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office is necessary
- Advanced command of English language
- Excellent analytical, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand policies and obligations to implement them into organization processes
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate effectively
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Plus card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings and technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.