Sr Spec, Fin Plan & Analy
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Finance MIS team helps solution Reporting, Planning & Forecasting applications which are developed in IBM Planning Analytics Platform (formerly TM1), Power BI, SSRS, Alteryx and other technology platforms. Team is looking for candidate who can help the Finance org with the budgeting, planning and reporting cycles and help resolve any technical and business challenges. The successful candidate must have application development and support experience in Reporting applications like Power BI and/or Tableau along with analytical abilities to investigate and provide creative solutions. He should have a proven experience in providing intuitive dashboards for business decisions
- Perform in-depth data analysis and provide data modeling suggestions of Finance data
- Identify trends and metrics that can aid business decisions
- Create intuitive visualizations and dashboards for the CFO org
- Ideate and provide innovative solutions for process automation
- Have an eye on the latest technology trends and modernization techniques
- Leverage the various technology platforms to bring about process improvement for shorter and efficient business cycles
- Mentor and lead team in providing excellent customer service to our internal/external teams
- Work closely with other technical teams to provide a collaborative solution
- Work with global team members to help execute monthly/quarterly business cycle.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Reporting applications like Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview application and technical support.
- 7+ Years of experience in providing analytical solutions for business teams
- In depth knowledge on data modeling and data warehouse concepts
- Good at SQL querying and business data analysis
- Experience in creating data visualizations and dashboards
- Knowledge about budgeting and planning platforms like TM1/Hyperion planning
- Knowledge of ETL operations and tools like Alteryx/Pentaho/Informatica.
- Exposure to Budgeting and Planning Operations
- Demonstrated history of problem solving and business partnering skills.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and strong intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing demands.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in leading and mentoring team
- A work ethic based on strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.