(Senior) Manager - Transfer Pricing
3 days left
- Experience level
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large enterprises, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 800 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well as in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
For our Business Tax team operating from Zaventem, Ghent and Antwerp, we are looking for a Senior Manager / Director Transfer Pricing. The goal of Deloitte’s Transfer Pricing network is to help companies manage risks by aligning transfer pricing solutions with their overall global business operations and objectives, assist with strategic documentation to support their transfer pricing practices, and resolve disputes efficiently.
- Assist and advise clients regarding transfer pricing matters in the framework of audits, advanced pricing agreements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Work in client teams where you report to directors and/or partners, and are responsible for delegating work to junior members of the team.
- Be responsible for a varied portfolio of projects for clients in various industries, starting from developing the best-suited services proposal to the preparation of the final deliverables.
- Be responsible for timely delivery of reports and analyses and ongoing project management.
- Develop and plan the best transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparable searches, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Be responsible for the appropriate presentation and delivery of results in the form of a transfer pricing report, adhering to Deloitte’s high professional standards.
- Actively participate in client meetings and maintain communications with clients in order to develop your relationships with clients.
- Assist in various business development opportunities and project pursuits.
- Coach, mentor and supervise junior team members, assess their performance for regular internal reviews and assist in setting their career goals, thus play an important role in the further development of the practice.
- Participate in various research, training and practice development projects undertaken by the team.
- University degree in economics, law, econometrics, mathematics or physics.
- 6 to 10 years of work experience in a consulting or international (business) environment.
- Eager to learn and willing to further develop in tax or economics fields.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Team player with ability to manage multiple projects and assignments at the same time.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organization:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.