Financial Controller in Balance Sheet Management #162717
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Financial Controlling in Wroclaw is a part of International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization which is responsible for providing controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level. Our team is responsible for optimizing the divisional Balance Sheet usage in the areas of Capital, Liquidity, Interest Rate Risk and FX Risk with the ultimate goal of maximizing Return on Capital (RoC) within regulatory constraints. Furthermore, we steer the division to ensure adherence to capital and liquidity limits while maximizing business profitability.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, well organized and highly skilled individual with proven background in financial controlling area. We aim for long-term success, combining the highest operating standards, challenging tasks with work-life balance. Collaborating on a day to day basis with our colleagues in Zurich, you will work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Controller's position within the Balance Sheet management team mainly involves:
- Preparation of in-depth analysis of net interest income drivers, maintaining financial restatements, reporting and analysis of net interest income performance and capital of the division
- Forward looking bottom-up forecasting, budgeting, planning and stress-testing processes
- Provision of reliable, transparent and meaningful financial information to the business managers and other relevant internal partners
- Managing ad hoc queries and data analysis, providing commentary, presentations and calculations
- Collaborating closely with business partners and Controllers within International Wealth Management teams globally and with the Group Finance
- A university degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Banking or Mathematics
- 2-5 years of proven experience in a Finance or Controlling position
- Financial knowledge, experience in balance sheet (Accounting and/or Basel regulation) would be a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, flair for data and strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to take ownership and collaborate with various business partners
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Detailed technical knowledge, strong MS Office skills, proficiency in Excel knowledge is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.