Senior Analyst, Transfer Agency
7 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. The team provides technical support to the operational areas, independent handling of complaints, undertake process reviews, co-ordinate audit visits, providing management information and analysis. The Senior Analyst carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact. May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management. Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees. May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role).
- Process and quality check a wide range of dealing transactions through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards
- Provide input to process changes which would result in greater operational efficiency
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to TA Analysts, the Senior Analyst will support the Team Leader with respect to workflow distribution and ensuring the effective the use of staff resources
- Identify, document and disseminate new procedures and controls
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- Technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
Knowledge / Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Be able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- A College or University degree and / or some relevant work experience is required.
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.