Internship Transfer Pricing (m/f)
Our Transfer Pricing department is growing and looking for motivated candidates to join a fast-moving, inspiring and innovative company.
As a trainee (m/f), you will:
- Assist our experts in advising clients on how to apply Transfer Pricing rules based on the arm's length with the help of the OECD's guidelines;
- Analyse Luxembourgish companies' back-to-back loan structures and apply the local TP directive;
- Verify due diligence of the transfer pricing documentation of our clients;
- Work on avoiding double taxation and tax evasion between related parties of multinational groups;
- Participate in market studies, perform benchmarks and find comparable market transactions to set an acceptable transfer price;
- Elaborate Advance Pricing Agreements (contract between a taxpayer and a tax authority) specifying the pricing method that the taxpayers will apply to their related-company transactions;
- Analyse value chains and commercial business models for the purpose of advising on sustainable tax structures;
- Participate in the structuring of cross border transactions;
- Deal with the administrative management of the client's files.
- You are in the process of completing an university degree that will qualify you as a business law advisor (or you will have a degree in economics with an additional education in tax law);
- You are in your final year of studies and are looking for an end-of-courses internship of 3 months minimum;
- Your analytical and critical skills, your intellectual rigour and your writing skills will be key to help you succeed in this position;
- You are proficient in both French and English, the two languages which we use the most (speaking German is an added bonus).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.