Actuarial Services Associate (m/f)
3 days left
- Full time
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Actuarial Services department is growing and we are looking for Associates who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and risk management;
- Analyse the regulatory and accounting requirements (IFRS) which can be applied to the insurance sector;
- Take part in actuarial provisioning reviews;
- Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
- You hold a university degree with a specialization in actuarial science, mathematics, or quantitative finance
- Previous working experience as an actuary is a plus
- You are pragmatic, dynamic, rigorous, methodical and precise
- You are fluent in English, French and any other languages is an asset
- You are intellectually curious and open to other activities in the field of insurance
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and send us your application file!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.