IT Transformation Lead
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
The Global Technology Services (IT) COO team seeks a skilled candidate who can successfully lead and execute strategic initiatives to create significant value for the organization. This is an internal consulting and IT transformation leadership role that requires excellent leadership skills and strategic mindset, that will work collaboratively with senior leaders and managers to identify and deliver effective strategies and technical solutions for GTS.
What you will be responsible for
As IT Transformation Lead you will:
- Lead change, applying insights, best practice, and experience to deliver IT transformation.
- Develop strategic business cases and roadmaps in alignment with GTS’ vision.
- Execute/Lead strategic initiatives and projects autonomously with minimal guidance/oversight.
- Defines and implements strategy independently and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate working sessions of medium to large sized groups across all levels of the organization.
- Manages stakeholders at all levels (including senior leadership) and works with multiple cross functional teams to take ownership and accountability for program delivery and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate and contribute effectively in a team environment and builds strong relationships with team members including virtual (distributed and indirect) teams.
- Conduct strategic research on client industry and technical matters and provide summary on insights trends and benchmarks.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Fluent in financial and accounting principles analysis and reporting to effectively align incentives and instrument change.
- Persuasive advocacy in all forms, for a variety of stakeholder audiences.
- Candidates must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently in an independent manner.
- He/she works well with colleagues in a team environment and is able to manage stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Creative and innovative with strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to frame complex problems and develop recommended solutions.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BA/BS required, MBA or postgraduate degree a plus
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years of management consulting or senior change/leadership role in an organization or similar scale.
- Prior experience delivering enterprise IT transformation for a large organization. Financial services experience is not required, but familiarity with transforming IT at scale is essential.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.