Client Services Accountant (Real Estate)
- To provide high quality service deliverables to the firm’s Real Estate (RE) Clients you are responsible for, ensuring all deliverables are met and the Clients expectations are managed and met on a day to day basis.
- This entails reviewing all Financial Statements and disclosures and ad-hoc client deliverables in relation to providing fund administration services to RE clients.
- Expected to help improve the processes and efficiencies of the department.
- Be subject matter expert of Real Estate Fund Structures accounting and administration processes.
- Managing financial servicing for a portfolio of RE clients ensuring the smooth running of day to day relationship with Clients and consistent delivery of client reporting/ information accurately and on time
- Ensuring that adequate training has been received and support provided in order to complete the role and be proactive in defining areas needing attention or support
- Be an ‘expert’ on designated clients including understanding technical details of their LPA, SLA, Fee Agreement and any technical nuances
- Minimise risk to IQ-EQ by ensuring all procedures and checklists are followed by all cell members
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA or equivalent
- At least 3 years of management accounting or fund accounting experience in real estate industry
- Knowledge of consolidation with multi-currency legal entities
- Ability to review 3rd party management accounts and understanding of duties performed by Property Managers, rent billing, collection of rent, insurance recharge
- Ability to use and understand property systems and processes (ie – Yardi / Horizon)
- An understanding of various types of income, dilapidations, lease surrender, capital contribution, capital allowances, rent reconciliation between demands raised and tenancy schedule
- An understanding of tax, GST, Capital allowances will be an added advantage
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines, working under pressure and lead by example
- Knowledge real estate industries is essential
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.