Accounts Payable Manager
4 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The accounts payable manager will be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team based in Crawley
Out client a well known organisation based in Crawley, are looking to recruit an accounts payable manager on a full time permanent basis.
The key duties for accounts payable manager shall include:
- Be responsible for the accounts payable team.
- Dealing with the full transactional process.
- Managing the payable accounts billing and invoicing, as well as client's credit analysis, ageing preparation, payment analysis and reconciliation.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing policies to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees and clients.
The successful candidate shall:
- Experience in the management function.
- Be able to travel to Crawley for work.
- Have good people management skills.
Plus competitive benefits