Tax Manager (Manufacturing, Samutprakan)
4 days left
- Experience level
You will be responsible for overall leadership and management of Tax and Compliance functions including Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, all Indirect Taxes and Statutory Audits. Directly reports to Finance Director and manage the team.
Global manufacturing and trading business.
- Manage all functions relating to tax administration within the definitions prescribed by company, including periodic tax accounting and reporting
- Manage all functions relating to corporate tax within the definitions prescribed by Corporate Tax and the group
- Manage all functions relating to Financial Compliance, including annual and periodic compliance
- Overall compliance responsibility for indirect tax such as VAT, withholding tax etc.
- Annual income tax returns, including developing and maintaining accounting process that assist this function
- Manage all functions relating to Transfer Pricing arrangements, working closely with external professional support in this area and assisting business queries
- Assist Finance Director with reporting and compliance requirements associated with Payroll tax, customs duty, insurance and legal matters of the company
- Any ad-hoc from the management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 7+ years of experience in accounting and/or tax field, background from Big 4 is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and tax
- Ability to work individual and a team worker
- Fluent communication in Thai and English
- Attractive salary and benefits for the successful candidate