P2P Operational Process Lead
The P2P Process Lead has a key role in managing the performance of the shared service centre activities and the relationship with its outsourcing partners in the Purchase to Pay work-stream.
This organisation is a Global Manufacturing brand who are well known within their market. They have an excellent company ethos and vision which resonates within their products and services. This business is looking for someone on a permanent basis due to growth and development within their finance team.
As a Purchase to Pay Lead you will have a series of roles and responsibilities to adhere to:
- Developing and implementing the current year plan for the P2P work-stream
- Contributing to develop the mid-term plan direction for the P2P work-stream
- Monitoring the end-to-end process of the P2P work-stream on a Pan E basis
- Identifying and suggesting process improvements; planning and implementing after manager approval
- Communicating to Senior Management on the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes comparing to target.
- Identify process requirements and ensuring coaching, mentoring and training needs across business and shared services are understood and met
- Purchasing: ensure accuracy/timelines of requestion work flow management & business requestion / PO support.
- Invoicing: ensure receipt and accuracy/timelines of processing and receiving invoices in line with Pan E policy
- Travel and expenses domain management
- Payment: ensure payments are done in a compliant fashion, on time with relevant controls.
- Master data - ensure master data is managed correctly for vendors, customers and bank details.
In order to be successful when applying for this vacancy you will need the following:
- Significant experience in one or more sub-process within Procure to Pay including business requirements gathering.
- Significant experience in SAP especially around Master data and Accounts Payable.
- Experience in complex projects working at a Pan European or Regional level.
- Broad functional knowledge in Procure to Pay having proven experience in influencing, implementing change in a Pan European environment.
- Experience in leading and facilitating process driven workshops within multiple levels of the organisation.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of Honda with the ability to influence others and move towards consensus.
- A Broad enterprise-wide view of the business and understanding the linkages and impacts of strategy, process capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance on business performance.
- Ability and willingness for European travel is important. The position is based in UK Head Office.
You will receive a competitive salary and any other company benefits once employed.