(Junior) Financial Controlling & Reporting Specialist # 166696
Your field of responsibility
Financial Controlling in Wroclaw is a part of International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization responsible for providing controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level. IWM Revenue Management acts as the Revenue Competence Centre for the IWM Division, providing Financial Analysis and business insights to senior management as well as planning and forecasting inputs on Revenues to FP&A.
We are looking for a results-oriented, motivated, well organized and highly skilled individual with proven background in financial area. We seek for long-term success, combining the highest operating standards, challenging tasks with work-life balance. Collaborating every day with our colleagues in Zurich, you will work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry.
Your tasks will mainly involve:
- Preparation of monthly SGC reporting, differences monitoring and commenting
- Month-end closing support e.g. Management information gathering and booking
- Tracking details of collaboration activities between the divisions
- Organizational/structural changes support
- Ad hoc analysis, calculations and commentary
- Providing reliable, transparent and meaningful financial information to the business managers and other relevant internal partners
- Contributing to development of the SGC Framework
- Working closely with Stakeholders and Controllers within Wealth Management teams globally, Divisional SFOs and with the Group Finance
This is a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Your skills and experience
- University degree with a major in Finance, Economics or Banking
- Around 2 years of experience in a Finance or Controlling position
- Financial knowledge, experience in revenue management is a plus
- Team work focused person with good interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, flair for data, strong attention to detail
- Solid skills in problem solving, ability to take ownership and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritize and multitask in a constantly evolving environment
- Very good MS Office skills (especially practical Excel knowledge), VBA knowledge is a plus
- Proficient English language skills - written and spoken
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
- Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.