About the role The successful candidate will be based out of Olesnica, and will be responsible for Operation Finance Controlling of 3/4 plants. All team members report to Team Leader Operations Finance. Please note this is a Maternity Cover fixed term contract
- Taking responsibility of PCO part of NPI process (creation of new part codes and checking of PCE errors before month end).
- Closing and controlling of manufacturing process orders on time (accurate consumption of raw materials/intermediates, packaging’s and appropriate production time).
- Explanation and acceptance of stock write offs.
- DUV creation for inventory differences.
- Material Ledger values checks – regular checks of stock values, preparing stock adjustments when needed, working on decrease in number of stock adjustments (MR22) at month end.
- Taking part in the month end process (month end cockpit).
- Fluent or very high level and communicative written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills
- Qualifications in Financial studies would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail and numerical skills