Accountant, Regulatory and Investor Tax Reporting
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The role is based in our Limerick office and will be within our Fund Administration Division where you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, in part by offering access to a broad range of workplace support options including: emergency family or child care support, professional mentoring; paid volunteering days etc.
This role will provide the partner with an opportunity to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic environment in which they will assist the team with producing a wide variety of regulatory and tax solutions for submission across Europe.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Assist the team on the provision of daily and periodic regulatory reporting solutions
- Engage with Northern Trust clients, internal departments, Regulators and Relationship Management on any queries on our existing reporting solutions or on adhoc information requests.
- Assist Business Analysts with the building of solutions to fulfil new reporting obligations.
- Assist with responding to queries on Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting requirements as part of the Regulatory Helpdesk operated by the team.
- Participate in the cross training of partners across EMEA and outsourced locations.
- Promote a proactive and constructive relationship with the team partners based in Manila which provides support on the regulatory solutions.
- Assisting with the development of operational efficiencies and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs
RELATIONSHIPS AND STAKEHOLDERS
- Direct Manager – Regulatory and Investor Tax Manager
- Internal Stakeholders – Fund Administration Leaders, New Business Teams, Relationship Managers and Product Teams
- External Key Stakeholders – Clients, Investment Managers, Regulators including CBoI and FED
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Experience with Regulatory and/or Investor Tax Reporting is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a Fund Administration role is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to build strong consultative relationships with external clients.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong ability to analyse data and identify errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to producing professional and very high-quality work in tight timelines.
Working with us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.