Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, possess strong communication skills both written and verbal with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
As Senior Client Manager (Senior Accountant), you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assigned clients. The portfolio will comprise of aviation and structured finance clients across a wide range of asset types, including securitisations, CDOs, CLOs, repackagings, receivables, and leasing transactions.
You will work closely with the Director on business development initiatives and will manage the standard of work delivered from junior staff monitoring quality and efficiency of work provided and delegate work to appropriate levels as required
You will act as the point of contact, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, investments managers and other transaction parties including meeting and liaising with these parties on a frequent basis.
Using your thorough knowledge and experience of relevant accounting standards, you will be responsible for the production of client management accounts and financial statements. You will also ensure all tax filings and regulatory reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
You will be responsible for maintaining a technical knowledge bank and communicating and implementing financial reporting updates and/or tax developments and changes.
With your analytical mind you review and interpret deal documentation, with support from the Transaction Management Team, in connection with aviation or structured finance transactions to complete the required accounting deliverables in accordance with such documents and know how to resolve problems and issues that may arise.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- University Degree in Business or similar, preferred
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in structured finance and aviation sector with proven post-qualified relevant experience
- Strong experience in the preparation and review of management accounts and financial statements including disclosures with excellent knowledge of FRS 102, IFRS etc
- Management of client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with clients and 3rd parties
- Prior experience with managing junior members of staff
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen and work ethic
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.