VP- Investor Services AML
Job PurposeMorgan Stanley Fund Services is committed to providing the highest standard of services to the funds that we administer. Investor Services lies at the heart of this commitment.
The Investor Services team is charged with providing a best in class service to both our clients and their investors. The role of an AML Representative is key to meeting this goal.
- Providing day-to-day investor services to both the Fund Manager and the investors in the fund.
- Meeting the delivery of services to clients against a pre-agreed service level agreement.
- Keeping line management appraised of operational issues in a timely manner.
Principle AccountabilitiesService Delivery
- Act as a contact point for fund investors AML related matters.
- Act as a contact point to the fund manager for AML related matters.
- All communication with investors and fund managers must be professional and compliant with the Firm’s communication policies.
- Ensure investor accounts are in compliance with anti-money laundering requirements and regulations and company AML policies and procedures.
- Handle queries from investors and fund managers in a professional and prompt manner, escalating where appropriate.
- Ensuring investor AML documentation is maintained in a complete and organised manner.
- Produce MIS and other internal operational reports that assist in the effective operation of the team.
- All of the above should be carried out in compliance with the Service Level Agreements agreed with each client.
Investor servicing requires compliance with a range of policies. The successful candidate should have:
- A detailed knowledge of the offering documentation for the funds being serviced.
- A strong knowledge of the regulations that pertain to the domicile of the fund being serviced.
- A strong knowledge of our internal policies and procedures. Particular emphasis is required on all matters relating to Anti-Money laundering controls.
The successful candidate will play an important role in the delivery of service to our clients. They also play a key role in maintaining our relationship with clients. They should have;
- A strong working relationship with the appropriate IS contact at the client.
- Be an established point of contact with client IS contact.
- Have a solid understanding of the particular requirements of the client.
- A strong knowledge of AML regulations (as it pertains to funds would be advantageous).
- An aptitude for client service.
- Good administrative and organisational skills with a particular focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work under pressure and an ability to cope with increased workloads at month-end.
- An ability to work as part of focussed team.
- An ability to work as part of a global, distributed team.
- A third level qualification – preferably in a legal/compliance discipline.
A third level qualification – preferably in a legal/compliance discipline.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.