Manager/Senior Manager, Assurance Services, Assurance and Corporate Excellence (ACE)
At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character and builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
In this role, you will be reporting to assurance services team lead and be part of the team to work on the following areas;
- Provide effective governance advice and solutions to support Business Groups in their delivery of their strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Instructional Manual rules, Company Policies, Operational Regulations and ensure that operational risks are adequately managed or mitigated
- Foster collaboration or partnership with business units through proactive engagement with business units and support Team Lead in design or execution of self-healing program within assigned Business Groups.
- Involve in Team Collaboration which includes supporting Team Lead in driving department performance, innovate and improve team processes, team commitment and cooperation in team projects.
- Involve in identifying professional or personal development areas and implement learning and development plan.
We are looking for an individual to provide Senior Management the assurance that effective governance and self-healing mechanism are in placed to support Business Groups in their delivery of their strategic and operational objectives.
In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following;
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience in roles which involved either corporate governance, audit, risk and controls, ethnics and compliances, legal and contracting, business operations
- Familiar with Business Systems e.g. SAP, Oracle, SharePoint, Tableau, Micro Strategy would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strategic Thinker, proactive and self-driven with an analytical mind
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A resourceful person who is able to work independently or within a team
- Excellent oral, written communication skills with great interpersonal skills
Apply for Manager/Senior Manager, Assurance Services, Assurance and Corporate Excellence (ACE)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly