Manager/Senior Manager, Assurance & Corporate Excellence (ACE) Enabler
At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character and builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
You will be reporting to the Team lead, ACE Enabler. In this role, You will,
- Serve to enable effectiveness & integration within ACE Group
- Ensure effective budget management involving planning & tracking budget utilisation in relation to workplan deliverables, including opportunities to reallocate budgets
- Drive innovative solutions to service delivery effectiveness within ACE Group
- Be involved in producing Management Accounts via ACE Dashboards
- Enhance ACE Dashboards Framework to be user-friendly to enable self service delivery, to drive & facilitate improvement on ACE Dashboards, and develop solutions/platforms to improve effectiveness
- Establish clarity in operationalizing policies. processes & technical requirements for compliance
- Review cost effectiveness and cost improvements and lead in initiatives like costing methodogy
- Contribute to any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should be a sport advocate through living an active lifestyle and staying active.
In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Background in Accountancy, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant and proven work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Dashboards
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind.
- Proactive and driven.
- Confident and comfortable in interacting with Senior Management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent and resourceful.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.