Manager/Senior Manager, Assurance & Corporate Excellence (ACE) Strategy
At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovative, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character and builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
You will be reporting to the Team lead, ACE Strategy. In this role, you will be part of the team to partner with the business units in SportSG and value-add in strategic and business operations decisions.
In this role, You will,
- Partner with Senior Management through engaging them on financial review and evaluation via various communication channels and providing financial advisory support during various strategic meetings.
- Provide Finance business partnering at working level (project conceptualisation stage, procurement stage and project execution stage).
- Ensure effective budget management involving planning & tracking budget utilisation in relation to workplan deliverables.
- Perform Financial Analysis and due diligence to provide business insights
- Work with business group to track and to drawdown on approved budgets
- Participate in tender evaluation, where necessary
- Contribute in cross functional projects & provide insights from financial perspective
- Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should be a sport advocate through living an active lifestyle and staying active.
In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Background in Business or Accountancy, ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of relevant and proven work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mind.
- Proactive and driven.
- Confident and comfortable in interacting with Senior Management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, independent and resourceful.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for Manager/Senior Manager, Assurance & Corporate Excellence (ACE) Strategy
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly